Sunday, August 8, 2010

crust is living shit

Oh god yeah, time for another stoked ass blog update!!!! !
So i got a job again. After 9 months of not working, im back to the slavery. Its nothing that i wanna be doing for the rest of my life or anything but its gonna pay the bills. So it works. Fuck slavery its fucked!  I worked 3 days last week.. "Muscles sore, body drained". I even got heat stroke on my first day back. It was brutal, but after work an amazing lady took care of me "what a woman!"!!!

Well enough about slavery!  Lets talk about punk shit!

Right now im listening to The Shitlickers GBG 1982. Shit is fucking punk! Track 1 from "sid a" warsystem kills it and so does track 4 from "sid a" The leader (pf the fuckin' assholes)

I got wretched, wrecked, and wasted this weekend. After slavery on friday. I got home a just started to tear shit up! Starting with beers on the porch, then a birthday party. Then I went to some shitty ass show at this hipster bar "The Astoria". Fuck the place was full of coked out hipsters and the bathroom stunk like coke shits and crappy coloan.  By the time i got to the bar, i was like warcollapse just drunk. I can remember how any of the bands were or anything. Or if i watched all the bands.  All i can kind of remember is the crowed and how not punk they were! So i just got stoked and moshed the fucking shit out of the floor! It was kill!!! Stage diving and just fucking shit up! Ha some woman even came up to me and punched me in the eye. She told me that my back pack bumped into her and that i should not be wearing it. Sod off wanker! Thats all i gotta say about that! UGH!

When saturday rolled around, i felt like a bag of smashed assholes. Then some how i pretty much did the same thing all over again! With out a hipster show and just hanging around in the house getting stoked on punk hanging with dear friends and get wretched wrecked and wasted!

Anyways another blog update, this is the story of  Lentube! UGH shitty spelling and gramar and just stoked on life!  Dont trip, stay kill!

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment